To confirm a reservation, a non refundable deposit of 20% of the booking price is payable on booking.
In paying the deposit you are entering into the contract of our terms and conditions:
• If a booking is cancelled by you (the guest), the deposit is non refundable. If for any reason we should
have to cancel your booking, the deposit will be refunded to you.
• The balance payment for the booking is due 4 weeks prior to the guest’s arrival date. All information needed
for arrival will be provided to the guest on receipt of the full payment. At this time the payment becomes non
refundable and we strongly suggest that guests have appropriate travel insurance in place to cover them
in the event of unexpected cancellation.
• With the specific circumstances of Covid-19, if you are unable to travel because of local lockdown,
or Bodmin Moor falls within an area lockdown, or you have a positive Covid-19 test, then we will offer to refund
the balance payment (not the deposit), or move your stay to a mutually convenient date. Proof of
these circumstances would be needed.
• You must not exceed the number of guests stated, either 4 adults or 2 adults with up to 3 children
under 18 years of age.
• Guests agree to keep the cottage and all furniture, fixtures and fittings, utensils and equipment in the
state of repair and condition as at the start of their holiday and to ensure that at the end of their holiday,
the cottage is left in the same state of order and cleanliness in which it was found. We reserve the right to
make an additional charge for any extra cleaning required after departure.
• We reserve the right to decline a booking.
• Please report any damage or breakages to us immediately in order that we are able to make the
necessary repairs or replacements for the next incoming guests. Whilst we appreciate accidents can
happen, a charge may be levied at our discretion for any breakages or damage to the cottage or its contents.
• Guests are responsible for the control of their dogs while in and around the property. We ask that dogs are
not allowed on furniture or in bedrooms and are not left unattended in the cottage. When walking on the moor, dogs must be kept under close control at all times and consideration given to the livestock grazing the moor. Farmers regularly check their stock on the moor and will not tolerate livestock worrying.
• Leskernick is a strictly no smoking holiday home.